Schedule An Appointment In Our Office for an Infectious Disease Consultation.
We have free parking with designated spots for Handicapped Patients.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday
Please schedule your appointment as far in advance as possible to reduce wait time and to help facilitate your visit, to our office. If you require an appointment change or cancellation, kindly notify us 24-hours in advance. Please note that anyone who fails to cancel their appointment 24 hours in advance will be charged a $50.00 No Show Fee. To make an appointment, please refer to our contact us page.
Patients scheduling a Marijuana Certification Appointment MUST put a $100.00 non-refundable deposit on their account. They MUST give 48 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling their appointments or they will lose their deposit.
Patients who have the diagnosis of Lyme Disease, TB, Parasites or any Infection, will be asked to fax their lab results to our office. Once we receive these results, someone from our office will contact you to schedule an appointment in our office.
We want to welcome you to our office!
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Any Labs, X-Ray Reports and/or Medical Records
Co-Pays MUST be paid at the time of the visit.
Government Issued Photo ID (This address MUST match the address that you have given your health insurance company)
Outstanding balances MUST be paid before your next appointment will be scheduled, unless you have made special arrangements with our billing department.
Insurance Card (Make sure that you notify your insurance company when you move).
Referral, if required by your Health Insurance. We recommend that you call our office to confirm that your primary physician entered a referral for you. Patients with Bravo Healthcare and Health Partners Medicare MUST have a referral forty-eight hours before their appointment, or we will need to cancel your appointment. Your appointment will only be rescheduled once we receive the referral.
If you have any Coordination of Benefits Issues with your health insurance company, you will need to resolve these before we can see you, unless you will be paying cash for your appointment.
New and Established Patient Forms
For your convenience, we have provided patient forms on our website that can be printed, completed, and handed to our office staff at the time of your first visit. If you are having a Fecal Microbial Transplantation (FMT), please refer to the Practice Services page for additional forms and resources.
- The physician-patient relationship is based on mutual respect and trust.
- We look forward to providing care to our patients in a safe, non-threatening and comfortable environment.
- While we hope to see you at your designated appointment time, we sometimes have emergencies or some patients require more time than we anticipated. We would like you to know that we value your time and ask for your understanding during these times. We will never rush our patients and try to spend the time that each patient needs!
- To help with these times, we offer current magazines, television and free Wifi. (During the COVID Pandemic magazines will not be available. Educational materials are available upon request).
Infectious Diseases Associates, P.C.
729 Grove Avenue, Suite 4
Southampton, PA 18966-6008
You will be asked for your email address when you arrive at our office.
You can access your Patient Portal by going to the following URL: https://chartmakerpatientportal.com
You just need your Username and Password.
You can retrieve lab results and copies of your office notes once you have signed up for our patient portal. You can also send emails to your doctor or our staff to request appointments, prescription refills or ask billing questions.
- The patient is responsible for any co-insurances, deductibles, and any other non-covered billable services. Please note that all office co-pays are due at the time of service. If you have any changes in insurance coverage, please notify our office.
- All Coordination of Benefits issues, MUST be resolved before we can see you in our office!
- Any balances from co-insurances and deductibles are due within 30 days of your receipt of our invoice.
- Any outstanding balances MUST be paid before your next office visit.
- Unfortunately, we cannot continue to see patients in our office with outstanding balances.
- Patients with outstanding balances who are not making monthly payments on their accounts, will be sent to Sterling Credit Corporation for collection of their unpaid debts.
Payments are due within 30 days of when the bill is issued. We accept the following payment types: cash, credit cards and debit cards. To pay by phone, you may contact our billing office during normal business hours with your credit card information. Unfortunately, we are unable to take checks.
We would be happy to keep your credit card information in a HIPAA protected file if you do not want bills sent to your home.